Call us now ! Send us an email W Busch Blvd Ste 100 Tampa United States

Back to Top

Aggressive and Personal Representation

Call Now For A FREE Consultation!

Toll Free: 800-963-3311

Hillsborough Country: 813-935-9448

Pinellas County: 727-821-3900

Polk County: 863-688-8888

You Will Get My Personal Attention

Auto Accident

There are thousands of automobile accidents each day in the state of Florida. Many who are involved in an automobile accident are overwhelmed with the paperwork that has to be submitted to the insurance companies involved.  The legal process can be confusing and stressful.  We are here to help!
Questions that I often hear from victims of auto accidents :
                • How will my car get fixed ?
                • Can I get a rental vehicle ?
                • Who will pay for my medical bills ?
                • Who will pay  for the wages I lost ?
                • How will I get paid for my pain and suffering?
Things you should do when involved in an auto accident:
1) Call the police by dialing 911.  Let the 911 operator know if you think there are injuries.
2) If there are witnesses at the scene of the accident, get their names, addresses and phone numbers.
3) Take photographs (with your cell phone) of all vehicles involved in the accident.
4) Go to the hospital or a doctor as soon as possible after the accident. In the State of Florida, you have 14 days from the date of the accident to start your medical treatment, or you may lose certain important benefits.         
5) Notify your automobile insurance company of the accident.  You are obligated to do so under the terms of your insurance policy.
6) Call attorney Zohar for a FREE consultation at 800-963-3311.
Important:  You are NOT obligated to give a recorded statement to the at-fault party's insurance company. Attorney Zohar urges you not to give a recorded statement to the other party's insurance company.
For more than 20 years, attorney Dan Zohar has handled many  automobile accident cases. If you or a family member have been in involved in an auto accident due to someone else's negligence, give attorney Zohar a call for a free consultation.
Remember, my consultation is FREE. I only get paid if you get paid.
800-963-3311 TOLL FREE
FREE Case Evaluation

My Consultation is FREE
I only get paid if you get paid

  • Reload

    1. Call 911 for assistance

    2. Do Not speak to Insurance Companies without Representation - It is important you have someone on your side who knows the laws that is able to help optimize compensation for all respects of your claim. You may be entitled to compensation for the following:

    • Medical Costs
    • Future Medical Care
    • Pain & Suffering
    • Lost Wages
    Home and Hospital Visits